za 25 sep.|
MULTIPLE TIMES - 'Only You' is a Dutch and English storytelling show about a brief encounter along the Amsterdam canals that fuelled inspiration for a lifetime, and revived a possibility that long seemed dead.
Time & Location
25 sep. 2021 15:00 – 20:00 CEST
Amsterdam, J.W. Siebbeleshof, 1011 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Only You is about two characters who are in search of a memory to die for. One continually spurs on her horse, the other carefully bridles his mount. What will happen when these two meet?
This is a 30-minute storytelling show about a brief encounter along the Amsterdam canals that fuelled inspiration for a lifetime, and revived a possibility that long seemed dead.
You can purchase tickets here via this link.
It is funded by Fonds Podium Kunsten and directed by Stefan van Wieringen. Featuring storytellers Pleun van Vliet (concept and text) and Erik Sjøholm (music and lyrics)
- It will be performed four times - 15:00/ 16:00, 19:00/20:00 on September 25th in the outdoors, at the lovely J.W. Siebbeleshof in Amsterdam
- Ticket prices: EUR 13,11 for a stool and EUR 15,61 for a chair seat (inclusive service fee)
- Note that this is a bilingual performance (English and Dutch); people who do not understand Dutch will unfortunately not be able to follow the show.
- Because of the corona measures, we can only accomodate 20 visitors per show.
You can purchase tickets for one of the four shows via this link. Notice that we sell seats on chairs (with backrest) and stools (no backrest) to create the best visibility for everyone. These recyclable stools and chairs were especially produced for our show by Kartent. Visitors of the last show at 20.00 can take one home.
Good to know:
- because of the corona measures, we are really not allowed to let people in who can’t show a valid ticket; please take a printed ticket to the show.
- the route to the place where the show takes place goes from the Krom Boomssloot via the canal Snoekjesgracht to the J.W. Siebbeleshof. Please follow the sign posts and the directions of our assistants.*
- the J.W. Siebbeleshof does not have toilet facilities.
- we are not allowed to sell food or drinks to the audience, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- this show is not suited for (small) children.